In 1998 the responsibilities of leadership were handed over to John and Lois Spinella. Under their leadership the church has continued to expand its facilities and influence.
[ History ]
A nine acre property had been purchased in McLeans Road, Bundoora however much of it was unsuitable for building.
The Broadway property was now too small for the 150 or more worshippers, so Cinema North in Reservoir was rented for the Sunday services.
By 1953 an invitation was extended to Jim Sharman to become the first pastor of this expanding work. The church continued to grow so arrangements were made to purchase two blocks of land in Broadway, Reservoir.
Early in 1952, a team of Bible College students conducted a Tent Mission in Reservoir. Soon afterward, in Murray Road, Preston, a hall, where local fishermen held regular gatherings, became the meeting place for a small group of dedicated Pentecostal Christians.